Customer Service Representative
The incumbent is required to have excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to ensure order fulfilment. As first point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc. he/she builds and maintains business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate sales service and support on deliveries.
- Communicate with various Edmund Optics business entities and suppliers on order confirmation, inventory shortage or excess, ECCN shipment, direct drop shipment and order cancellation matters
- Input orders into SAP system
- Issue PO for custom parts to suppliers and EO repair parts
- Investigate inventory discrepancy for document closure such as RMA, etc.
- Assist in incoming and outgoing shipment matters
- May handle special projects as assigned from time to time
- Any other duties as assigned by superior
- Minimum ‘O’ / ‘A’ / Diploma level preferably with 1-2 years working experience in sales and customer support or logistics management
- Entry level will be considered as well
- Working knowledge of SAP – sales order – preferred
- Has strong communication and customer service support skills
- Must be bilingual (English and Mandarin) to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact and work with customers