Operations Manager (Senior)
Seeking candidates capable of managing the total operations of an optics manufacturing plant.
Provide operational leadership to meet customer satisfaction through the delivery of product quality, production output and on-time delivery.
- Oversee all daily operations from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are being followed diligently.
- Develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity
- Drives the team to meet on-time delivery, first pass yields and productivity.
- Manages the operations departments comprising Production, Supply Chain, Production Control, Quality Control, Engineering and Maintenance.
- Transforms the Singapore operations into a LEAN optics manufacturing facility.
- Drives continuous improvements and optimize all processes.
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the manufacturing division.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or a related field. Optics & related degree would be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager / Plant Manager.
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience in an optics components manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Adequate knowledge of general business and management principles.
- Worked in multinational companies or have overseas working experience.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Fluency in English is needed. In addition, preferably with Mandarin or Malay as needed to liaise with multilingual speaking associates.
- Some overseas traveling is also needed.